'GROVE' Mustard Ochre Lizard RFID Tab-over Leather Credit Card Holder
Size: 9.5cm x 8cm x 1cm (Refer to fourth product picture)
The Assots 'Grove' in designer lizard textured genuine leather is designed with longevity in mind. Beautifully handcrafted from polished deep shine leather, this credit card holder provides a compact way to store your essential cards and notes. Slipping neatly into your pocket, the 'Grove' is equipped with the latest RFID technology.
- Handcrafted with premium lizard textured leather.
- Six credit card slots.
- One window I.D slot.
- Button tab closure.
- Extremely lightweight and slim.
- Fitted with RFID lining to help protect your card data from unwanted scanning.
- Fully lined with an Assots London natural cotton fabric.
- Adorned with an inimitable Assots London golden foil emboss logo branding.
- Also available in:
Body: 100% Genuine Leather
INFORMATION ON DELIVERY
- Delivery to U.K. mainland is currently free on all UK orders for all bag sizes- small, medium or large.
- We use courier services such as Royal Mail and Hermes. However, we might allocate a different courier service in order to deliver your order in the quickest time depending on the size and weight of your order.
- Orders received by 2pm will be dispatched same day. The customers usually receive the following day.
- Please note that all next day delivery orders are despatched on the same day provided they are placed before 11AM.
- Orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be despatched the following working day. Additionally, we do not deliver on Bank Holidays so please be aware of any upcoming Bank Holidays upon ordering.
INFORMATION ON RETURNS
- ASSOTS Ltd. sincerely hopes that you will love your order; however, if you wish to change your mind, you can return any item within 30 days for a refund or replacement.
- We have stringent quality control, therefore, return is rare. However, if you wish to return, please note that the bag should be returned in original packing and in unused condition.
Our return’s address is ;
279 Wyndhurst Road,