'BAKER' - Nude Full Grain Leather Double Zip Laptop Backpack
A timeless design full grain leather backpack made from the Assots exquisite natural Buff Calf grain leather making it an ideal business, travel and/or university bag. The handmade leather backpack 'Baker' is the new briefcase apt to carry all your essentials such as 15" laptops and Ipads safely. The two way leather zip backpack around its compartments accommodates all your accessories while keeping you effortlessly stylish. A beautiful must-have addition to your collection of vintage leather bags.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder strap for comfort.
- Cushioned back for long lasting relaxed use.
- Two secured zip compartments with gusset.
- Also available in:
- Internal utility features, include:
- Two loop pen holders
- Slip pockets
- Padded 15" laptop compartment.
Body: 100% Genuine Leather
Lining: 100% Cotton
INFORMATION ON DELIVERY
- Delivery to U.K. mainland is currently free on all UK orders for all bag sizes- small, medium or large.
- The courier service used is First Class Royal Mail. However, we might allocate a different courier service in order to deliver your order in the quickest time depending on the size and weight of your order.
- Order received by 4pm will be dispatched same day. The customers usually receive the following day.
- Next day delivery by courier will incur extra cost. In such a case, email us and we'd be happy to sort it out for you.
- Orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be despatched the following working day. Additionally, we do not deliver on Bank Holidays so please be aware of any upcoming Bank Holidays upon ordering.
INFORMATION ON RETURNS
- ASSOTS Ltd. sincerely hopes that you will love your order; however, if you wish to change your mind, you can return any item within 21 days for a refund or replacement.
- We have stringent quality control, therefore, return is rare. However, if you wish to return, please note that the bag should be returned in original packing and in unused condition.
Our return’s address is ;
279 Wyndhurst Road,